- Work environment noise measurements;
- Working environment vibration measurements;
- Environmental and building structures vibration measurements;
- Measurements of electromagnetic field.
Chemical risk factors:
- Lead, mercury, manganese, zinc and other metals;
- Phenol, formaldehyde, xylene, toluene, benzene, tetrachloroethylene, solvents and other organic compounds;
- Various types of dust (sugar, flour, wood, metals, textiles and others);
- Carbon monoxide, nitrogen and sulfur dioxide, ozone and other chemical compounds;
- Lighting (general, localized-general, local,combined);
- Microclimate (relative air humidity, temperature, air velocity).
Pollutant emissions measurements:
- Solids concentration and mass flow determination in the discharges;
- Inventory of source of emissions and gas treatment plant pasportization;
- Pollutant emissions testing, including the different capacity of boiler houses (oxygen, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides and sulfur dioxide by express method);
- Measurements of the gas flow physical parameters, adjustment of ventilation system and plant pasportization (as for the new ventilation systems before is input into operation, as well as to existing systems).
- Chemical: alkalinity, hardness, permanganate index, calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, ammonium ions, nitrate, nitrite, chloride, sulfate, dry extract;;
- Electrochemical: pH and electrical conductivity;
- Organoleptic: odor, taste, color, turbidity.
In the wastewater are analyzed:
- Effect of environmental pH;
- Chemical oxygen demand (COD) and biochemical oxygen demand (BOD);
- Suspended matter;
- Grease and oil products;synthetic surfactants;
- Ammonium, nitrate, nitrite and total nitrogen;
- Phosphates and total phosphorus;
- Index of phenols and formaldehyde.